1. Information We Collect We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our services, including but not limited to your name, email address, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. How We Use Your Information (a) We may use your personal information to provide and improve our services, respond to your inquiries or requests, and communicate with you about our services. (b) We may use your personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending you newsletters, promotional materials, or other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or contacting us directly. (c) We may aggregate and anonymize your personal information for statistical and research purposes.
3. How We Disclose Your Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances: (a) With your consent or at your direction. (b) To our trusted service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing our services, subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations. (c) In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, where your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction. (d) When required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
4. Data Security We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
5. Your Rights and Choices (a) You may review and update your personal information by contacting us directly. (b) You may request the deletion of your personal information, subject to our legal obligations and legitimate business interests. (c) You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions provided in the communication or contacting us directly.
7. Children's Privacy Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information.
Effective Date: 05/03/2022